1. Start off by curling all of your hair to add texture.
2. Next, take the front section of one side of your hair, twist and pin it back with a bobby pin. (leaving the end strands out)
3. Then, take a section of hair directly under where you just pinned the first section, twist and pin, covering the first bobby pin.
4. Repeat this process until you get to the center back of your hair. Taking sections, twisting and pinning back, making sure to cover previous bobby pins.
5. Repeat on opposite side.
6. Continue until the two sides meet in the center back of hair, pin together so it forms one continuous halo.
A huge thanks to 100 Layer Cake for featuring this tutorial!