1. French braid front sections of hair from ear to ear. Leave end of braid until Step 10.
2. Take the top section of hair, tease it and pin it securely with bobby pins creating a half up - half down look.
3. Then starting on one side of the hair, take a section of hair, twist it and bring it to the opposite side and pin it with bobby pins. Make sure to cover previously secured bobby pins from Step 2.
4. Then take the remaining "tail" from the section of hair just pinned with an additional section of hair, creating one section of hair, twist and bring it to the opposite side and pin securely with bobby pins directly under the previous twist.
5. Repeat the process until there is no longer any more sections on either side and are left with just "tails".
6-9. Pin the remaining "tails" by twisting and overlapping, mimicking the overlapping twist look.
10. After all hair is twisted and pinned, bring the end of the braid (from Step 1) back and secure with bobby pins. Making the "tail" of the braid mimic the already pinned twists.
11. After all hair and braid are pinned securely, gently tug at hair creating a looser more full look.
12. Spray with hairspray to hold and you are finished!